Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Stupid Stunts

This weeks topic is about stupid things that people have done on dares or just for the heck of it. Well to start off I will talk about some of the stupid stunts that i have done. One time I was at one of my friends house and he had these mini horse things so we decided to catch one and see who was brave enough to ride one backwards and whoever stayed on the longest won. and I won but I ran into a tree. It was realy fun. The total injury count for that one was 2scraped knees, a bruised sholder, someone fell in horse poop, somone got trampled, and I hit a tree. I think that that was my funnest one. Another time me and some friends were on someones trapoline and there was a basketball hoop next to it so somone tried to dunk a ball and I said that I could do the same thing but i'd do it around my back and somehow I got my leg stuck in it and They let me hang there for a second and it realy hurt and then finaly they got me down, and the injury count for that one was a pain in the leg for a few weeks. that one wasnt sooooo fun. anyhoo i'm pretty sure that yall have done way stupider things soooo tell me about them.

laters,
trogdor5741

The song of the week: "Roll On", by Alabama
The movie of the week: Forest Gump
The word of the week: insane
The food of the week: Tacos
The car of the week: 1969 Chevy Camaro SS/RS
The battle phrase of the week: "There stands Jackson like a stone wall, rally behind the Virginians!"- Some Civil War Dude
http://www.homestarrunner.com/sbemail88.html

No comments:

Post a Comment