Wednesday, July 1, 2009

music

Welcome one and everyone! well this week's topic is music. It is FRIKIN AWSOME! My favorite bands are (are you ready for this): Motley Crue, Apocalyptica, Iron Maiden, Alabama, The Eagles, Guns and Roses, The Charlie Daniels Band, Metalica, ACDC, Lead Zeplin, Pink Floyd, Tennacios D, and so many more that it would make your eyes bleed. With all of the frikin awsome Bands and Singers out there it is impossible to have just one favorite. that is why we have radios. They play so many songs at once that your bound to find at least one good song. But there is also the sad thing that is college radio. It can be described in 5 words: dead air... um... dead air. I mean it's like they just let some bewildered freshmen into the booth just to make a fool of himself. anyhoo I listen to just about any music but Mostly Country and Rock and not so much if any rap. (i think rap is kinda stupid).

I also like to play music. it's fun. I can play the guitar, trumpet, french horn(kinda), and i'm teaching myself to play the piano. but what I realy wanna learn how to play the Bagpipes,they are sooooooooo coolio.

Anyhoo Tell me about your musical interests. And I will try to Make a new post atleast once or twice a week.

laters

Trogdor5741
Here's a way insanely pointless music video that I don't even like: http://www.homestarrunner.com/trudgemank.html

1 comment: