Monday, July 13, 2009

Coming Sooon

Greetings Cosmic Children of the Universe
Well this weeks topic is about all of the the awsome stuff that is coming soon to this blog. Firstly I will eventually put one of my playlists on here. Also me and my friend blu make all of these recordings and videos of.... random stuff... and they're pretty funnie so I'm gonna put some of them on here eventually.... later.... in the distant future.... mabey.... anyhoo it's gonna be pretty sweet once I finaly get all of 'em on here. I'm also gonna see if it's possible to get some background music on here as well. That would be hella good. um... if you had a blog what would you put on it. If you already do what frikin awsome things have you put on it with you technical smarticleness? Ya know I should see if there is anything els that i could get on here like a different background.yeah, like flames and burnination, yeah.
The Word of the Week: Sammich- The word "sandwich" but said in a cooler way.
The Song of the Week: "Hotel California" by the Eagles (it's the song I always listen to when I blog)
The Movie of the Week: "The Bourne Identity"
The Car of the Week: 1969 Shelby GT-350
Battle Quote of the Week: "Then we will Fight in the Shade"- Leonidas

laters
Trogdor

No comments:

Post a Comment