Wednesday, July 8, 2009

RANDOM TOPIC!!!

that's all folks! or.... wait.... um..... no....
waz up folks! (sorry 'bout that peoples)... dis weeks topic will be chosen at random by my brother andrew. And da topic is..... PIE!!! woot!!!

soooo pie is frikin awsome. it is the sourse of all life, I swear. When Adam and Eve were kicked out of the Garden of Eden a badger gave them pie. I'm serious, it says it in the Bible. check it out: Therefore the Lord God sent him forth from the Garden of Eden, to till the ground from whence he was taken. So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life. And there before them stood a great badger, and it said unto them wouldst thou like a pie. and Adam took of it and said unto it get in my belly and so it did and he saw that it was good so he fed it unto Eve and she saw that it was good so she said unto the badger tellest me how to make this scrumshalitious pie and the badger then did so Eve made the pies and Adam said unto the badger thou hast pleased me so now I will kill and eat thee and the badger ran from Adam and Adam did catch it and did beat it with a stick then the badger did bite him exceedingly and Adam eventually slew him and did devour him and saw that he was not so good so he did go unto Eve and said unto her maketh me a pie or I shall eat thee so she did. See I even got the bible to back up my point. anyhoo there are so many different pies I mean there are even songs about them. and I have my own philosiphy about pie. You gotta have a finger in all of your pies or else somthin bad is gonna happen to it it's like mindin your own buiseness if you stick a finger in a pie thats not yours your gonna get slapped. It's that same thing with our rights the government shouldnt be messin with our rights cause that's the American Pie not the Governments pie its ours dang it! so quit messin with our pie frikin Obama! and frikin Hillary Clinton! and the rest of you frikin polititions!!! git the frik out of my frikin pie dang it!!! sorry i got a little carried away. anyhoo stand up for your pie and no one will mess with it.
My favorite pie is probably Apple pie, iz good realy good. Dont eat my my pie. Cause... iz mine and... iz good.

pie can also be use as a deadly weapon. A creamy throwing grenade of death! I'm serious man my brother almost got killed by one of those. he survived by hacking out his left Kydney and nawing his own leg off! he still has the scar from it but his leg grew back. true story. It was during the great pie war of '87. A moment of silence for all those brave souls who died during the pie wars...... silence....... silence........... and we done.

now it's gonna be real hard to find a video for this soooo ummmm...... here's somthin about doughnuts http://www.homestarrunner.com/doughnutstand.html

No comments:

Post a Comment